FareHarbor Sites Front End Engineer
FareHarbor is looking for a full time, on-site front-end engineer eager to put their engineering and design skills to use helping our clients boost their online presence. You’ll join us in our Denver office on the FareHarbor Sites Engineering team, our managed website platform which powers hundreds of websites. You’ll empower our clients to grow their businesses by helping their customers discover new and remarkably fun and original activities nationwide.
- Work with Photoshop, Sketch, and the like to mock up page elements, typography improvements, etc.
- Help develop a robust design framework that enables easy superficial theming.
- Work with WordPress (on which FareHarbor.me is built) and, more often, with and on our WordPress abstraction layer, which is built using modern PHP best practices.
- Strive to improve the site-builder’s usability for end-users and reduce the time it takes for our onboarders to build sites with both interface improvements and automation.
- Help establish best practices standards for the entire tours and activities industry.
- Initiate and manage aggregate A/B testing on FareHarbor Sites.
- You’ll also get the chance to think about and work on : our tools for integrating our online booking widgets on other websites.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Fluent English, any other languages is a plus.
- Penchant for writing clean and maintainable code.
- An eye for design & usability.
- Eagerness to learn whatever necessary to tackle problems head-on (tools and industry ins-and-outs alike).
- Demonstrable ability to come up with and implement general solutions, e.g., in response to highly specific client requests.
- Determination to think up and cover all the edge-cases.
- Desire to work closely with the rest of the product team and the larger FareHarbor family.
- Appreciation and attention for the ideas, requests, and complaints of FH employees who work with FareHarbor Sites every day and the clients whom they work with.
- 23 PTO Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- 401k + Employer Match
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events