Entry Level Technical Integration Consultant
Job Title: Technical Integration Consultant
Function: Professional Services
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Position Level: Entry Level
Technical Integration Consultant
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work six , honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Code individually and collaboratively in a team environment, adhering to coding standards and industry best practices
- Understand customer requirements and develop code or configurations to meet customer needs.
- Work with internal product teams to understand product capabilities, technical features and functions
- Troubleshoot and provide resolution of problems, test system and software performance throughout the completion of the development cycle
- Create documentation of software, systems and solutions for multiple audiences (e.g., internal development engineers, testers, managers and end users)
- 0-2 Years of programming experience in any major platform - like Python / Java
- Experience in a Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with REST API integration and JSON.
- Experience with ETL tools, preferably Pervasive.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Very good understanding of Data Structures and database concepts
- Understanding of release management tools and processes like Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.