Enterprise Application Architect (REMOTE USA) at Conga
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We're committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Enterprise Application Architect l Location: Broomfield, CO or Remote
Conga seeks an Enterprise Application Architect who would report into VP Business Application to join its IT team in Broomfield/Remote, USA. The Architect will have a solid background in working with key business stakeholders, creating business architectures and roadmaps. S/he will be a liaison between business stakeholders and the delivery teams (onshore and offshore). The candidate must have a strong customer service orientation and a continuous improvement mindset, good judgement, be process oriented, analytical, work well in teams, project manage as required and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with senior business stakeholders on planning and creating roadmaps.
- Analyze requirements, develop high level solutions and provide estimates of effort to help to prioritize projects
- Define the Enterprise Application Architecture, design patterns and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that are scalable and flexible to meet current and future needs of the organization
- Translate customer business goals into best practice technology solutions and oversee implementation using market relevant tools and technologies
- Design and develop automated solutions in accordance with enterprise leading practices and design principles
- Participate in design reviews to ensure they meet automation policies and design principles
- Perform architecture reviews and capability assessments on the current enterprise landscape; provide recommendations for application modernization, portfolio optimization, and execute approved projects
- Be an active voice in build vs buy decisions
- Lead enterprise architecture aspects of post-merger integration projects
- Around 15 years of IT experience, 5+ as an Enterprise Application Architect.
- Experience in revenue automation applications.
- Must be proficient in architecting solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience in creating Business architecture & defining enterprise architecture from scratch.
- Experience in typical architecture frameworks (e.g., BOST, TOGAF, etc.) required.
- Strong attention to detail. Must be able to effectively manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad hoc requests.
- Comfortable working with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications. Must have Salesforce, NetSuite, CPQ/CLM and Workday experience
- Experience in leading architecture aspects of post-merger integration projects.
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They're intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we're committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $170,500.00 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate's job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.