As an Engineering Manager for our Marketo Site Reliability team, you will build, test, and deploy state of the art Marketo applications while collaborating with the User Experience (UX), Platform and Product Management teams. You will be working in a start-up style environment with big company resources.
- Do you have an intimate understanding of the operational challenges of running services at scale, and are you also committed to addressing those challenges with software instead of sustained human toil?
- Do you combine the above experiences and talent with strong communication skills, and a strong drive for organizational excellence - all while learning and having fun?
As an Engineering Manager in Digital Experience at Adobe via Marketo, you will head a team of extraordinary individuals, and be responsible for the delivery, optimization, resilience, and availability of high-value and high-transaction-rate services trusted by some of the largest brands in the world.
- Ensure alignment and coordination with your Software Engineering peers.
- Participate in architecture/design discussions for solutions to challenging problems.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to provide a high quality customer experience.
- Communicate effectively and present team progress to upper management.
- Lead by example, both technically and organizationally, and establish credibility with the quality of your and your team's technical execution.
- Help create a culture that supports innovation and creativity while delivering high output in a predictable and reliable way.
- Minimum 4 years of professional development experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with technical teams.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are critical to the role.
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating extraordinary work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where uncommon people thrive.
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe's dynamic working environment is also well-known and has received awards throughout the globe, including a spot on The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company's success.
Build careers that change the world. Check out the Adobe Life magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.