Engineering Manager, Zoom Chat Integrations at Zoom Video Communications
Zoom Video Communications (zoom.us) is the world leader in video conferencing and unified communications. Businesses turn to Zoom for video / web / phone / chat collaboration. Zoom is growing at an explosive pace, it's an awesome place to work, we have fun products, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
Zoom Chat connects your teams and streamlines communications across meetings, phone, rooms, and webinar. We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a full stack development team that is responsible for building strategic apps and integrations with Zoom Chat to extend Zoom's collaboration capabilities to 3rd party products and services for our app ecosystem.
● Lead engineering team effort to effectively execute product roadmaps and produce quality deliverables
● Collaborate with cross-functional peers (i.e. product, design, marketing, support) and make strategic influence to shape product vision
● Recruit top-notch technical talent and provide mentorship to team members
● Guide architecture design and solve complex technical challenges as a hands-on leader
● Drive release process, evangelize agile best practices and promote innovation
● BS/MS (CS or related major preferred)
● Minimum 5 years of people management experience in building and leading geographically distributed engineering teams
● Minimum 5 years of large-scale web application development experience. Expertise in cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Micro-services Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL) is a plus
● Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and support a rapidly growing business
● Familiar with Instant Messaging protocols and tools such as XMPP, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Webex Teams.
● Familiar with other leading enterprise and cloud collaboration applications such as Sharepoint, OneDrive, Box, DropBox etc.
● Demonstrated experience in project management and technical recruiting
● Track record in positively impacting individual team members and supporting their career growth goals
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram