EIAM Devops and Automation Tester (Software Test Analyst Senior) at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Join our dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us transform our Enterprise Identity & Access Management program. At FIS, we encourage individual development, embrace an inclusive environment, reward innovative excellence and supports our communities. Hone your functional skills and expertise and help us deliver the next generation of IAM products and services.
What you will be doing:
Develop Devops Practice and/or automated testing frameworks for the FIS cloud-based environments that will help facilitate the transformation of the Enterprise. Define the testing requirements across the development environment, determine proper use case testing, performance testing an automation of those process. Establish CICD pipelines that include devops deployments and testing in phases across the non-prod to prod environments.
- Have Strong knowledge of CICD systems to ensure proper pipelines and automation are incorporated into all builds and testing that will be introduced to the environment to minimize rework and potential deployment errors
- Provide working knowledge level of cloud environments
- Work inside of a development and provide automate testing expertise for the team
- Provide code as infrastructure to the team for cloud deployments
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree and related field experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and IT Security
- Experience with automated testing procedures for full stack development. Experience with testing REST APIs, and web applications using Cucumber, Ruby and Selenium, Postman
- Fundamental understanding of abstraction layers and knowledge on how to design and integrate with abstracted UI and orchestration
- Ability to write infrastructure deployment code to allow for automation of build in cloud environments
- Familiarity with Jenkins and other deployment tools. Working knowledge of Linux/Unix type systems.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Datadog, Splunk, Pagerduty, cloudwatch.
- Understanding of LDAP and database technologies such as Oracle, mySQL, Postgress.
- APM monitoring tool experience
- Full understanding of AWS environment and deployment of EC2 instances, ELB, ALB, ASG, Route53, CloudWatch, S3, Elasticache and ECS. Current understanding of core concepts of docker and kubernetes containerization.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.