eCommerce Development Lead - Salesforce Commerce Cloud at PopSockets LLC
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. We’ve since sold more than 200 million grips and expanded our portfolio to include a broad range of empowering, expressive, and fun products. We aim to build an Eternal Positivity Machine—an adaptable global brand that makes an increasing positive impact on the world every year.
PopSockets is looking for an eCommerce Development Lead to guide both strategic architecture and day-to-day development of our rapidly expanding, global eCommerce business. Managing a team of internal and external front-end and back-end development resources, this senior position is responsible for optimizing delivery of efficient and stable system enhancements, proactively recommending tools that drive innovation and leading technical strategies for a global, world-class eCommerce user experience. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of proven experience with full stack development, demonstrated vision for innovation and a strong capability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to define and deliver digital experiences that delight customers.
- Provide technology expertise for solution design, architecture and technical implementation on both Salesforce Commerce Cloud and ShopifyPlus platforms globally.
- Apply Agile best practices in managing front-end and back-end development and QA resources through efficient delivery of high-quality, scalable and innovative site enhancements.
- Lead, inform and influence eCommerce roadmap by providing thought leadership on next generation architecture for world-class, global digital experiences including omni-channel integration and Headless eCommerce strategy.
- Accountable for on-time project delivery, adherence to engineering best practices, ongoing technical process improvements and sound release strategies.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business and marketing challenges and develop easy-to-use solutions that reduce complexity and minimize dependency on development resources for day-to-day support.
- Support management processes that enable accurate measurement and reporting on development efficiency, system performance and platform stability.
- Mentor and train both technical and non-technical staff to enable full utilization of system functionality.
- Stay current on Salesforce and Shopify technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
- Certified Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, Architect preferred.
- Experience with ShopifyPlus preferred
- Proven, full-stack development expertise with at least 8 to 10 years in a development role and at least 2 years in a dev lead role.
- Hands-on experience implementing and managing a global Salesforce Commerce Cloud network of localized sites.
- Experience with enterprise system architecture including familiarity with CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS and ERP.
Salary range for the role is 120-150k base, based on experience and qualifications.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.