Dynamics CRM Developer
We are looking for a hands-on senior developer with deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. An expert on Dynamics CRM to design, configure and develop custom solutions in Dynamics 365 platform. The candidate will take an active role in supporting our membership management systems by delivering CRM applications in an agile development team. You are an ideal candidate if you can lead and mentor software programmers and lead business and technical discussions with developers, clients, management, and vendors to ensure the smooth operation of systems and deliver customized CRM solution for Toastmasters International.
- Recognize the needs and clearly communicate requirements and ideas to stakeholders, developers and management.
- Lead the development of CRM features to meet the business needs of the company.
- Lead development of custom workflows, plugins, reports and Dashboards in Dynamics 365.
- Lead system integrations between Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Finance and Operations applications.
- Convey your Dynamics CRM knowledge to developers and business analysts to use existing features in Dynamics and where appropriate, develop custom components.
- Develop detailed design specifications for CRM features.
- Follow IT management processes to deliver solutions in Dynamics platform.
- Facilitate collaboration and coordinate development activities within an agile development environment.
- Review solution design and code and provide feedback to the team.
- Support project planning by providing technical details on tasks, estimates, resource projections and project preparations.
- Perform root-cause analysis to identify and fix program bugs and issues.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have In-depth hands-on experience with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform; deep knowledge of the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- Must have extensive experience in enterprise business solution development and delivery.
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services
- Experience creating Web Services, WCF Services.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of TypeScript preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise business solution development and delivery
- 4+ years of experience in developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 4+ years of application development with ASP.NET using C#
- 2+ years of in development of Web Services, WCF Services
- 2+ years of strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with TFS is a plus
This role will be working full-time in our office located at 9127 S. Jamaica St. Englewood, CO 80112.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) and Pension Plan, along with 10 days paid Vacation, 9 paid sick days, and 11 paid Holidays.
A close-knit culture and steady work/life balance are tantamount to success at Toastmasters International. The educational nonprofit strives to cultivate an upbeat, prolific workforce through valued perks, such as complimentary coffee and tea bar, free access to bikes in the business park, employee-focused events/lunches and prize-winning contests. The company-wide camaraderie can be felt in the sleek breakrooms and wide-open workspace that faces large windows and lets in a lot of light and positive energy in a LEED-certified building. Holidays are a big deal here: in addition to 11 paid holidays per year, the company encourages monthly potlucks, costumes on Halloween, department decorations and making merry at year’s end. Smart casual is the dress code, which means you can wear jeans with a nice shirt and shoes. Toastmasters employees are welcome to become Toastmasters members with free membership and an on-site company club. Wellness is a big focal point with health, dental and vision benefits; the company was awarded for being one of the Healthiest Companies in America by Interactive Health 2015-2017. Come on board with 10 paid vacation days, 9 paid sick days, life insurance, disability, retirement options and more. Find out how Toastmasters incites a sense of community and why co-workers say they feel like family.
Check out our new Built In Colorado profile at www.builtincolorado.com/company/toastmasters-international.