Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Drupal Technical Lead
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As the Drupal Technical Lead you are able to visualize the project architecture and partner with our development agencies’ technical teams throughout execution. We are seeking a highly driven team-player interested in working with our development partners to develop engaging public-facing web experiences and custom applications that require high availability to support mission-critical business functions. It is your overall responsibility to ensure technical development is on track. You will create user stories and work with the agencies directly to ensure delivery of features in all assigned digital platforms. You will focus your efforts to meet development schedules, stated estimates, technical specifications and design requirements. Prologis' mission is to build and deliver highly engaging customer experiences that promote and improve customer engagement.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Perform technical reviews and orchestrate knowledge transfer and standard methodology standardization.
- Analyze the customers’ functional and technical requirements and craft technical solutions.
- Deliver continuous improvement of the applications with engineering, QA, DevOps and security.
- Design and test features delivered as applications or services.
- Investigate and contribute to solving issues in production environments.
- Contribute to product road-maps defining technical backlogs for security, technical debt and opportunities for improvements.
- Provide collaborative bridge between various technical and non-technical teams across verticals.
- Supporting applications and services as and when required on a 24x7 basis.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Drupal Tech Lead or System Architect.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Mathematics preferred.
- Working experience with Drupal 8.
- Experience with DAM or WCM like Bynder is highly desired.
- 'Make-it-happen' demeanor, the innate capacity for ownership and timely delivery of results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with HTTP APIs and RESTful web services.
- Understanding of web browser APIs and behavior.
- Excellent technical communication skills and collaborating with multi-functional business partners.
- Proficient in Agile Development Methodology
Hiring Salary Range of: $105,000 - $130,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k)-retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-LG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
Additional Locations:Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, New York, New York, Orlando, Florida, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington, Springfield Gardens, New York