We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about creating great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers and partners happy. We are growing our Solution Engineering organization and are looking for Distinguished Solution Engineers to join our team.
If you are passionate about Customer Experience and have practitioner skills in Customer Service or IT organizations, we want to speak with you.
If you have the ability to champion the cause of our customers and shape product strategy, we want to speak with you.
If you are a leader who can build cross functional bridges, we so want to talk to you. So hit us up!
What will your impact be?
As a Distinguished SE in our Global solution engineering org, you will be responsible for guiding our overall Solution Engineering strategy as it pertains to Customer Service. You will work closely with our Global Solution Engineering leadership, Sales Leaders and Product leaders to shape Freshworks' GTM motions in Customer Service. You will bring a mix of domain expertise, business acumen and forward thinking to this role and help shape the future. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Building a thoughtful GTM strategy for our CX business by working with Sales and Solution Engineering leadership across all geographies.
- Drive Strategic Initiatives globally to ensure that GTM teams are aligned on revenue objectives for our CX product suite.
- Have a strong understanding of CX market trends across multiple verticals, have a grasp on messaging, conversational customer support, telephony, Bots and other CX trends.
- Work closely with Freshworks' customer/prospect base to understand key value drivers that our customers expect.
- Be a champion for win/loss initiatives across Freshworks. Collate win/loss data across global teams and derive actionable insights.
- Work closely with the Product organization to deliver key market insights and direction based on customer/prospect and win-loss insights.
- Align with the CX product business unit on vision, revenue goals & OKRs.
- Participate in Top of the Funnel initiatives such as marketing webinars, speaking engagements etc.
- Drive "Global Excellence Initiatives" in the middle of the funnel execution from Discovery through Validation.
- Participate in deals (big and small; large MRR and Strategic logos) and provide technical/domain leadership.
- Embody the "Leaders eat last" mindset. Build a culture grounded in humility and empathy.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- The ideal candidate has experience in Customer Experience, Customer Service or other related domains. You have either held a similar role in a presales organization or have been a Director Level practitioner in CX or IT organizations.
- We're looking for someone who can lead and inspire. The ability to influence is key; while you will not have direct reports, you will create strategies that 100s will need to follow. You lead by example, not by authority.
- You are a technologist at heart and love playing a role in shaping product roadmap. You are the biggest champion that our customers have within Freshworks. You have prior experience working with product organizations, identifying product gaps, prioritizing feature asks and driving roadmap outcomes.
- You are a keen strategist who can create and deliver strategic recommendations to our Global SE leader, Chief Revenue Officer & Chief Product Officer. You thrive in front of executives and provide authentic insights.
- You are a practitioner of what you preach and believe in the art of selling value, telling stories in demonstrations and painting a vision for the future.
- 12+ years of Presales, Consulting or IT experience in CRM/Customer Service software technologies.
- Exceptional soft skills and ability to influence within the organization.
- A Bachelors or a Masters degree is nice to have, but not required.