Director of Quality
This position is responsible for ensuring that Envysion's customers experience high quality from our services and are not adversely impacted by software releases.
- Manager a team of Customer Quality Technicians.
- Manage and improve the Customer Quality program.
- Collect and communicate quality metrics.
- Work with internal teams to improve the quality of new installations.
- Track recurring issues.
- Work across teams to find root causes and prevent recurrence.
- In general, be a champion for the value that customers receive from our services.
- Manage a team of Quality Engineers and Technicians
- Communicate daily status of upcoming software releases
- Manage the regression testing process
- Provide rapid triage of introduced defects for the dev team
- Work with Product Owners to prioritize defects
- Collaborate with dev team to add test cases for new functionality to the regression suite and prioritize with the testing team
- Improve the regression testing process
- Provide feedback to the testing team on the effectiveness of their testing
- Optimize existing tests to provide the best management of risk at the lowest cost
- Manage the priority of user environments being tested to address risk
- Be a Subject Matter Expert
- Become an expert in how the platform operates, from a user's perspective
- Learn enough of the system to provide advice on how to test it and how to address risk
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong management and mentoring skills
- Analytical mind - you look for patterns, things that stand out, etc.
- Reliable and dependable
- Experience with internet technologies like web browsers
- SQL Queries
- Metrics collection
Envysion is an equal opportunity employer.