We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
- Looking for an Incredible Cloud-DevOps Engineer with the following experience:
- Creating, improving and maintaining automated systems for code compilation, testing, and deployment
- Providing Non-Production & Production support and problem solving
- Managing virtual machines, IaaS in our Azure and AWS Cloud Platforms
- Highly focused on rapid deployment, automation and process improvement
- Setting up and maintaining mission-critical production environments
- Other tasks to help manage the build and delivery of our revolutionary software solutions
- In-depth experience with AWS Cloud is a must
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Container orchestration experience (scheduling, deployment, networking, scaling, health monitoring, and management of containers)
- Familiar with Kubernetes Managed Services (AKS, EKS)
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP network and experience of setting up network equipment such as switches, routers, VPNs and firewalls
- Experienced with Cloud native networking (VNET, VPC, VPN, service mesh & discovery, overlay networks)
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows based environments
- Troubleshooting skills on Windows and Linux based applications .NET and Java
- Skilled at scripting (Bash, Shell, Python, Power Shell)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as GoCD, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK)
- Experience in automation (Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Database experience would be a bonus (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres)
- Personal accountability and strong communication skills
- Strong desire to acquire and master new skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations to support an always-up, always-available service
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $90k-$110k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.