DevOps Engineer at Zoom Video Communications
Zoom Apps bring best of breed applications into the Zoom experience for seamless productivity and engaging experience
- Design, deploy, monitor and scale Zoom Platform services
- Improve the whole lifecycle of Zoom Platform services from planning to go live strategy
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze and troubleshoot complex production issues
- Build a resilient and scalable service infrastructure to accommodate region based data centers
- Optimize current CI/CD process and streamline automation effort for server provisioning and deployment
- Support test automation and deployment strategy to optimize service performance and ensure product quality
- BS/MS (CS or related major preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of DevOps or SRE experience
- Deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure (i.e. DynamoDB, S3, Nginx, CloudWatch), Linux batch commands, ELK stack and container orchestration (i.e. K8s, Docker)
- Working experience with Terraform on cluster provision
- Kubernetes cluster monitoring, alerting and logging experience
- Hands on experience in Jenkins, Ansible and Git repositories
- Ability to monitor, debug and automate routine tasks
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure technologies and cloud based test automation solution
- You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Willing to learn, be proactive, and think creatively
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram