DevOps Engineer at Inspirato
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:24 a.m. (MST) on Monday, February 1, 2021
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Downtown Denver-based Company seeks a mid-level DevOps Engineer that will work closely with other team members to implement a mix of front end and back end solutions. We are looking for a sharp, self-starter, business-oriented individual that can contribute technically and fit in culturally to a fast paced, creative, energetic, technology proven team.
- Maintaining Internet facing production-grade applications in cloud environments (Azure preferred).
- Ensuring that our architectural designs are future-proofed, from a scale, load, and performance perspective.
- Securing Web systems by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; maintaining documentation.
- Adopting, customizing, and implementing industry standard DevOps policies and DevOps procedures.
- Recommending and applying Industry best-practices for DevOps Tools and processes for Cloud based software development including builds and automated solutions.
- Accomplishing organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assisting in designing, transitioning and deploying of applications to various clouds
- Participating in on-call rotation.
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Experience working with software development teams in Agile development process.
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components such as Nginx, IIS, Redis, MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Experience running container-based and serverless workloads in the cloud.
- Windows AD administration experience including centralized patch/update management, GPOs, service accounts, and high-availability failover systems.
- Solid understanding of Firewalls, Load Balancers, DNS, CDNs, SSL and network concepts.
- Understanding of infrastructure automation solutions (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience deploying and managing monitoring tools such as SumoLogic, Zabbix, Grafana, etc.
- Knowledge in Information Security and PCI Compliance.
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database systems issues, integrity and consistency checks, etc.
Qualifications: Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience with IIS, SQL Server, .Net web application deployment in a similar role.
- 3+ year(s) of experience working with Linux/Windows servers.
- 3+ years of experience with Scripting Languages (Powershell, Python, Ruby, etc).
- 3+ years of experience with CI and building tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, Octopus Deploy, etc).
- 3+ years of experience deploying and maintaining production-grade solutions in a virtualized environment such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, VMware, or similar platform.
- Experience working in a containerized environment using tools like Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
- Experience using Git in a team environment.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline
Inspirato offers its employees:
- Competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program.
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
- Credit for gym membership.
- Energetic lower downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field.
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge.
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury hospitality industry!
Who we are!
Launched in January 2011 and located in the trendy LoDo neighborhood of Denver, Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that provides its 10,000+ members access to hundreds of curated vacation options, delivered through an innovative club model to ensure the service and certainty that affluent customers demand. Every vacation includes personalized recommendations, expert advance planning and access to on-site concierge services. Each and every day, our mission is to inspire lasting memories and relationships by changing the way family and friends experience the world. Our company culture is based on Integrity, Teamwork, Relationships, People and Innovation. And having a lot of fun together as we build world-class company with strong Colorado roots. If that describes you, we would love to talk.
Compensation - $90,000- $120,000 Base Salary
We believe in building a compensation structure that reflects the comparable market pay rate for positions at companies similar in size, revenue generation and geographic location; in addition to individual factors including seniority, performance-based merit, education/training and experience related to scope of responsibilities.
Bonus – This position is eligible for the company’s bonus plan, to the extent offered, at a target bonus percentage of up to 10% of your annual salary.
Benefits – This position is eligible for a health and welfare benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance.
FAM Trip – This Position is eligible for the Employee Familiarization Travel Program following three (3) consecutive months of employment. This program provides you up to one seven (7) day reservation in an eligible Inspirato property per your employment calendar year – subject to seasonal property demands and the company Employee Familiarization Travel Program Terms and Conditions.
Read Full Job Description