DevOps Engineer at Toastmasters International
We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to help lead the company’s digital transformation. We are deeply embedded in the Microsoft ecosystem of products, working in an Agile environment. You should be a technical leader who takes a high level of ownership of your work – you are someone who loves solving problems, and you measure your success by the number of man-years you’ve saved.
- Infrastructure as Code – automated infrastructure deployment reduces business risk and makes infrastructure a robust, repeatable, mutable endeavor
- SDLC Management – manage the source code, build process, deployment, configuration management, post-deployment steps, monitoring of applications, and more
- Platform Architecture – We help the application architects and the infrastructure team bridge the gap. While we may not decide on C# vs Java, Salesforce vs Dynamics, we mandate scalable, robust architectures to deploy the applications as they are developed. We also advise the development teams on practices that will best fit with this model.
- Azure DevOps / TFS – Comparable Experience: Gitlab, Github/Jenkins, CircleCI
- Comparable Work Tracking: Jira, ServiceNow
- Microsoft Azure – Comparable Experience: AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Windows Server / IIS / Group Policy / AD
- Windows PowerShell / C# Experience a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server / MongoDB
- Ability and desire to automate all things
This position pays up to $110,000/year depending on experience. This position is exempt.
This role will be working full-time in our office located at 9127 S. Jamaica St. Englewood, CO 80112. You will be working from home while the office is closed due to COVID-19. Permanent work authorization required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) and Pension Plan, along with 10 days paid Vacation, nine paid sick days, and 11 paid Holidays.
A close-knit culture and steady work/life balance are tantamount to success at Toastmasters International. The educational nonprofit strives to cultivate an upbeat, prolific workforce through valued perks, such as complimentary coffee and tea bar, free access to bikes in the business park, employee-focused events/lunches and prize-winning contests. The company-wide camaraderie can be felt in the sleek breakrooms and wide-open workspace that faces large windows and lets in a lot of light and positive energy in a LEED-certified building. Holidays are a big deal here: in addition to 11 paid holidays per year, the company encourages monthly potlucks, costumes on Halloween, department decorations and making merry at year’s end. Smart casual is the dress code, which means you can wear jeans with a nice shirt and shoes. Toastmasters employees are welcome to become Toastmasters members with free membership and an on-site company club. Wellness is a big focal point with health, dental and vision benefits; the company was awarded for being one of the Healthiest Companies in America by Interactive Health 2015-2019. Come on board with10 paid vacation days, 9 paid sick days, life insurance, disability, retirement options and more. Find out how Toastmasters incites a sense of community and why co-workers say they feel like family.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.