Take part in the explosive growth this industry has to offer. If you have a passion for DevOps, are hungry to learn, and are looking for a creative, fun and friendly workplace where you get to develop software that will transform the industry, we would love to get in touch with you. Our ideal candidate has 3+ year’s experience in mission critical Cloud operations and DevOps engineering and has a strong understanding and experience working with Linux operating systems; specifically troubleshooting and providing administration.
- Troubleshooting network, OS, and application issues for a complex distributed cloud-based communications platform.
- Automating infrastructure build-outs and deployments for web, database, and application servers and containers with an emphasis on scale.
- Defining and developing strategies for systems logging, monitoring, and reporting to facilitate pro-active service repair and resource allocation planning.
- Helping to establish and document the technical architecture and procedural standards required to meet the organization’s goals for high availability and reliable service.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Prior work with Asterisk, SIP, or telephony in general
- Experience operating a full Linux production stack in a cloud environment (CentOS, Nginx)
- Solid understanding of general networking principles and common protocols
- Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Working knowledge of configuration management, monitoring, and unified logging (SaltStack, Nagios, ELK Stack)
- Proficiency working with virtualized environments and containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with standard development tools and deployment pipelines (git, CI/CD)
We’ll hire the candidate that:
- Enjoys solving problems through the entire application stack
- Is able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done, and drive a project forward
- Cares about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code and infrastructure
- Mentors and inspires others to raise the bar for everyone around them
- Loves to collaborate with their peers, designing pragmatic solutions
- Operates best in a fast-paced, flexible work environment
- Has experience working in an Agile environment
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- Generous PTO policy, paid leave
- 401k Plan
- Company equity program
- Education Reimbursement
- Fancy espresso machine, dog-friendly, and free beer!