- Design and implement zero-downtime to accomplish highly available service (99.99%)
- Design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between different region Datacenters
- Troubleshoot complex production issues, including performance and function issues
- Cooperating with cloud vendor and infrastructure, engineering team for security and service availability
- Provide deep level of outage troubleshooting for systems and Zoom backend service
- Provide the CI/CD model to deploy and configure the production system
- 5+ years experience in a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering role
- In depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Ansible and Jenkins
- Experience with Nginx, ETCD in production deployment and troubleshooting
- Familiar with AWS technology including Elastic Search, Elastic cache, DynamoDB, SQS and S3
- Understand gitops and familiar with github or gitlab.
- Solid Bash or Python scripting experience.
- Experience with system monitoring tools
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in a related field, MS preferred
- Prod on-call support
Nice to haves
- Ideal candidates have experience with Chat or Instant Messaging - XMPP
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram