TimeSeries US, the Smart App Company, is looking for Developers/Consultants to join our team! TimeSeries delivers smart, user friendly applications to our customers. As a Junior Developer/Consultant, you know your way around the tools of the trade, especially the Rapid Application Development platform Mendix.
You're able to build beautiful, user friendly and flexible apps that augment our clients' business, enhance their processes and helping them get and stay ahead of competition. As part of our Rapid Application Development team, you know how to communicate well with clients, eliciting their wishes and requirements, and develop apps in small, multidisciplinary teams.
To really supercharge your apps, you can use TimeSeries' own Big Data / Internet of Things / Artificial Intelligence platform! Unleash possibilities that the Mendix platform hasn't seen before. Create innovative apps around context-driven data, use the platform to analyze and predict collections of (un)structured data and apply machine learning mechanisms to create really innovative apps that amazes both customers and yourself!
What we're looking for:
- You love to develop creative, innovative apps!
- You are a creative thinker and like to create beautiful applications that make the world run better. TimeSeries builds wonderful applications that enhance our customers' business and put broad smiles on the faces of their users. We'll make a great match!
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree… preferably IT related like Computer Science, Information Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Information Management, Business analytics, etc… other backgrounds are welcome too!
- Your brains! No, we're not zombies. We're looking for the best people on the market, those that want to learn, those brilliant minds that dare to experiment with technology! We constantly develop and improve ourselves, so we need you to be curious and wanting to learn.
- You're proactive, up to date with the latest developments in IT and love to be on top of new things.
- You have at least 1 year of professional working experience in IT or related fields of work.
- Experienced Mendix developer/consultant, preferably having passed the Mendix Advanced Developer certification. Haven't got your Mendix Expert Developer certification yet? No problem, let's work on it together!
- You have broad experience in IT topics related to software development, like IT architecture, systems integration, UX, etc.
- You communicate well, have a winner's mentality and like to work within a team!
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary... We pay you for what you are; the best in the market!
- 30 days off per year
- We love to work hard, play hard, and rest well
- All you need to start creating!
- We will provide you with everything you need to do your work; phone, laptop, training, certification, and more
- Work with the latest, cutting edge technologies
- Work with technologies like Mendix, our Big Data/IoT platform, or discover new upcoming technologies
- Lots of room for personal development!
- Speaking of new upcoming technologies... If you find a specific topic interesting and you want to immerse yourself in it, you can! We reserve time for you to learn, discover and develop yourself, up to 15 percent of your working hours!
- A fun, inspiring working environment where you'll work with the best Mendix experts.
- You will be able to learn a great deal from each other. Your helpful, experienced colleagues want to see you grow in the field of Mendix, business consulting itself and other aspects of being a Mendix consultant.
- We regularly have internal knowledge sessions and workshops that help bring you up to speed with the latest in IT.
- Our colleagues also speak at public engagements like the Mendix Meetups at Mendix HQ and we compete in and win Mendix Hackathons… Mendix World 2016 and the UWV Mendix Hackathon!!
Apart from that, having fun is a very important factor in our young company culture. We go out for good food… We love good drinks, television series, games, books, concerts, sports… and immerse ourselves in them. Come as you are and we hope you'll feel at home from the start!
Does this sound exciting to you? Do you want to be part of our team?