Developer Relations Engineer
Spend your days:
- Engaging with Gloo Partners and Customers who wish to consume Gloo's Growth Journey Platform API's
- Working with organizations to help their developers visualize how our platform can create compelling solutions in service of their customers.
- Architecting creative solutions with our API library to serve our current customers and, through demos and examples, highlight the possibilities to potential customers.
- Acting as a key stakeholder and customer of our Growth Journey Platform Services APIs.
- Communicating feedback thru use and experience in pursuit of developing a world class experience in terms of client developer ergonomics/UX.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience working as a professional consultant in software development and solutions engineering
- Regular contributor to online forums like Github and Stackoverflow
- Experience breaking new ground on open source initiatives
- An emerging thought leader who is passionate about sharing your experience with the broader community
- Refined communication skills – your spelling is nearly perfect and your ability to articulate your thoughts to a broad audience is remarkable
- Strong understanding of API concepts and organization and it’s criticality to successful integrations
Our tean members enjoy:
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
- Company Happy Hour Fridays
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and sodas