Developer Operations (DevOps) Engineer
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Design, implement, and support Zayo’s Software Release Pipeline.
- Participate in deployment planning and implementation including regular and off shift/emergency releases.
- Design, build, and maintain continuous delivery/continuous integration platform.
- Monitor Zayo’s deployment architecture’s application, systems, and network health and welfare status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with web administration and application design.
- Experience administering software and device deployments.
- Experience with agile methodologies and a rapid development cycle.
- Unix/Linux/BSD/Mac OS X administration experience.
- Network administration, security, and mitigation experience.
- Familiarity with application, network, and systems event monitoring and mitigation.
- Familiarity with Ant, Git, Docker, and Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS or other cloud based platforms.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.