Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, team, customers - Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It's an awesome place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
- Represent the external developer’s view on our products to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly
- Engage with customers to support and understand their needs
- Manage support request within public forum
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues in real time
- Represent Zoom and its platform offerings at developer events
- Previous experience (2+ years) as a software engineer or developer advocate
- Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Software development skills with experience building full stack apps in node.js/PHP
- Knowledgeable in a Unix/Linux environment
- Good written and verbal skills
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!