Developer Advocate - Mobile SDK
- Own Mobile SDK from a developer evangelism and advocacy perspective.
- This will include creating sample apps, working with engineering teams to improve tooling and documentation, and helping Zoom customers and partners integrate their bots.
- Deeply understand the Zoom Marketplace architecture and integration components
- Work closely with our strategic partners to help them integrate with Marketplace and ensure value creation
- Represent the external developer’s view on our products to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly
- Develop tools and documentation to help scale Marketplace
- Develop sample code and other materials to share with the broader Zoom developer community
- Engage with customers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of new apps
- Identify key system architecture components, propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployments
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues in real time
- Represent Zoom and its platform offerings at developer events
You should have:
- Previous experience (3+ years) as a software engineer
- Deep mobile (iOS/Android) development and SDK knowledge.
- Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Understanding of the enterprise software space
- Experience working with cloud identity providers and collaboration tools
- Experience with security protocols (SAML, Kerberos, etc.) and enterprise user management systems (e.g. Active Directory)
- Software development skills with experience building full stack apps in node.js/PHP
- Knowledgeable in a Unix/Linux environment
- We are a team of developers turned evangelists who believe the future of tech is in the hands of developers.
- We support growth and career advancement. We want you to be successful because at the end of the day your success is our success.
- Our mission is to bring together a community of developers on the Zoom platform and empower them to create amazing experiences.
- Developer Advocates support and evangelize our developers directly.
- Developer Educators are the main catalyst for developers. They guide the developer’s first impression of us and are a vital part of this team.
- Together these two roles function as a complete tool to allow developers to make meaningful tools and applications on our platform.