Dev Ops Engineer at Choozle
Choozle is looking for an individual that is eager to grow our Engineering team as we liberate marketers from complex advertising technology. Our ideal candidate must be someone who adds to our cultural values of Growth, Service, Attitude, Ownership, and Balance. Distributed responsibility is at the core of our Engineering principles, where every team member is autonomous and expected to be both mentee and mentor.
We look for an individual contributor who is passionate about automation and environmental stability. This person understands how to use modern DevOps practices and technologies to solve challenges at scale. Change is our constant and as a fast-growing company, Choozle is the perfect environment for optimizing stability and repeatability with velocity and creativity.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Own existing DevOps infrastructure and improve it over time
- Understand gaps in infrastructure, evaluate solutions and implement new technologies and approaches
- Collaboratively working with senior technical member of the engineering team to ensure solution fit and helping to implement developer usage
- Continuous learning that enables iterative software development while maintaining a reliable customer experience
- A focus on “we” - making a collective impact as a part of the team
- Deep experience with
- AWS and/or GCP
- Scripting languages
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Demonstrated work experience with a balanced portfolio of of DevOps technologies with some or all of the following
- Infrastructure as code
- Basic DBA knowledge
- Messaging / Queueing System
- A strong respect for collaboration with a Product team and stakeholders
You are excited about:
- A dynamic market that is constantly changing and requires everyone to regularly take on new challenges
- Growing a psychologically safe organization that embraces each person's strengths
- An opportunity to contribute to an organization that is scaling up
- A team that wants to maximize their impact - as individuals, to each other and to the customer
COMPENSATION: $90,000 - $140,000BENEFITS
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.