About the Team
We seek out passionate, self-motivated people that are committed to our shared goal of building the next generation of advertising services that connect businesses with consumers. We are a small agile team of technologists who support each other with constructive feedback, embracing diverse perspectives, and being the best humans we can.
About the Company
AdCellerant is a digital advertising and technology company focused on making quality digital marketing accessible to every business. AdCellerant achieves this goal by partnering with local marketers, media companies, agencies, and channel sales organizations helping them leverage AdCellerant’s proprietary advertising software platform UI.Marketing.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that knows a variety of technologies. Our ideal candidate has a wide breadth of knowledge in systems and infrastructure, on-prem or cloud. This position is more of a diverse technical position than most. The responsibilities will include working closely with other engineers to architect, design, and build new systems and maintain existing applications.
- Help design and develop workflows that help the developers get code out fast
- Manage cloud infrastructure, including Docker containers and VMs
- Evaluate security requirements and manage ACL’s at the network layer
- Help design and build scalable and fault tolerant infrastructure for our applications
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to evaluate and deploy products in a timely repeatable manner
- Maintain existing user-facing systems that support our applications
- Ensure code standards are followed and code is tested using automated test frameworks
- Familiar with or open to peer reviews
- Ability to triage application and system-impacting events to remediate problems and restore services
- Periodic weekend and night maintenance
- Open to discussion for On-Call rotation
Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years administering multi-tiered, consumer-facing web applications.
- 2+ years in cloud engineering and administration with a focus on high availability and automation.
- 2+ years in release management or production operations.
- Very strong Linux System Administration background.
- Configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Terraform)
- Have worked with CI/CD Tool sets (Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis, Circle, Bamboo, etc.)
- Deep understanding in networking concepts layer 1-4.
- Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF).
- Administration of Firewalls and other network infrastructure.
- Worked with VPN technologies (Openvpn, IPSEC, GRE)
- Understanding of L2 networking (VLAN, VXLAN, STP)
- Experience with at least one cloud provider. (AWS, GCP, AZURE, OpenStack)
- Understanding in container ecosystems (Docker, kubernetes, LXC/LXD).
- Have worked with virtualization technologies such as (KVM, ZEN, QEMU).
- Basic understanding in enterprise wireless technologies.
- Database management (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MariaDB)
- Experience in at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Go)
- Cisco or Juniper networking certifications
- Any work with GCP
- Security related credentials
- CI/CD pipeline development
AdCellerant offers full time employees a company award agreement, three weeks of paid time off per year, sick days, health and dental benefits, 401k retirement plan, and a great downtown Denver location!