Cyber Security Analyst III at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Security Analyst III is responsible for planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks, and data at Zayo. This role manages the Information Security program, including handling routine information security investigations, reporting, monitoring, and improvement efforts.
- Maintain firewalls, proxies, and network security tools.
- Define, implement, and maintain corporate security policies.
- Perform scanning, assessments, and risk mitigation of networks, systems, and services.
- Support, enhance, and create automation for security monitoring and alerting.
- Manage and support security applications.
- Provide recommendations and standards for securing systems and services using ISO and NIST security guidelines.
- Participate in and provide security awareness training.
- 5-7 years’ of practical experience in a Security Analyst or Security Administrator role.
- Extensive experience in network security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, content filtering, DDoS mitigation, Data Loss Prevention, Network behavior monitoring and SIEM report generation.
- Working knowledge of security frameworks and governing bodies such as the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Experience with technical concepts like regular expressions, data normalization, and correlation.
- Experience with open source security and network solutions.
- Experience and willingness mentoring junior staff members.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave