Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Engineer at Quantum Metric, you will help to support a portfolio of clients and manage the technical details of their implementation, onboarding, adoption and growth. You will understand the challenges faced by your clients, guide them to define meaningful requirements, and create innovative solutions to ensure they are successful in achieving their objectives.
On any given day, you may wear the following hats:
Architect: Equip stakeholders with the capabilities to effectively execute their digital strategy. Understand your client’s objectives, define their implementation plan, and configure the Quantum Metric platform to satisfy their requirements.
- Past experience developing, implementing, or managing digital solutions.
- Experience in Professional Services, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Solutions Consulting, or other client facing roles is preferred
- Solid understanding of web technologies, analytics, front-end development, and best practices for UX/UI
- Hands-on experience with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Optimizely, or Tealeaf
- Expert knowledge of browser developer tools to test scripts & diagnose issues
- Familiarity with the page load lifecycle & techniques for performance optimization
- Strong project & time management skills. Must be able to multi-task while simultaneously juggling the needs of multiple clients
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills.
- Socially competent and be able to connect with a diverse audience: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, Carhartt, and Under Armour. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf