CRM Application Manager (Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Salesforce)
Job Position: CRM Application Manager (Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Salesforce)
Position Location: Louisville (Denver area), CO
At Rogue Wave Software, we're a trusted partner to Global 2,000 organizations, powering new opportunities and removing risk from strategic initiatives. Our mission is to simplify the hardest problems, improve software quality and security, and shorten the time it takes to deliver value.
Since 1989, our platforms, tools, components, and support have been used across financial services, technology, healthcare, government, entertainment, and manufacturing, to deliver value and reduce risk. From API management, web and mobile, embeddable analytics, static and dynamic analysis to open source support, we have the software essentials to innovate with confidence.
To do that, we need exceptional people on our team.
Work with the business applications team and internal stakeholders to deliver application configurations and enhancements across Rogue Wave business systems. The position will help define requirements and tasks around our CRM and critical business systems and implement configurations in Rogue Wave’s CRM systems and other integrated business applications (e.g. Customer Portal). This position requires strong understanding of lead to cash business processes, CRM functionality and knowledge of the latest CRM capabilities, features, and business process flows as well as human factors and usability requirements.
- Develops an understanding of customer needs, manage all stakeholder input, and use this knowledge to guide business app decisions.- Creates and maintains epics and user stories in the team and sprint backlogs so that the team effectively addresses user needs.
- Leads daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, backlog refinement, sprint demos, and retrospectives
- Prioritizes the backlog per business goals and objectives while focusing on building and delivering the most value within the constraints of time and resources
- Helps translate business requirements into technical solutions in the system
- Ensures system availability and stability by administering and maintaining applications which support business operations.
- Coordinates with other teams to develop system enhancements/functionality, and provide day-to-day project management for application-related initiatives.
- Develops technical solutions, integrate supporting technologies, and manage the solution life cycle.
- Evaluates and improves current and proposed systems and procedures.
- Simulates and tests process improvements.
- Communicates changes and may provide training to impacted business units.
- Monitors accessibility of applications or services.
- Ensures all functions of CRM system effectively work with all other applications and operating systems.
- Leads and participates in full life-cycle development and maintenance of the CRM application.
- Works with professional services, customer support and product management to ensure successful implementations and customer delight.
- Exhibits strong project management, analysis, and communication skills.
- Performs mass data changes with third party tools
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary.
Required Technical / Professional Expertise and Education:
- Minimum of 5 years of general business experience in IT and/or project management of business systems (CRM and ERP)- Minimum of 3 years of RECENT experience as BOTH a Business Analyst AND an Administrator for EITHER Microsoft Dynamics CRM OR Salesforce functionality that supports lead to cash process for products or services.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing queries or reports within CRM / ERP business applications.
- Minimum of 3 years of Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM customization experience including work flows, customized forms, customizing entities and data models, importing / exporting data, and updating solutions from test to production environments, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience writing Power BI Reports from CRM data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
Preferred Technical / Professional Expertise:- Project management experience using Agile methodology.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with customer and partner portals (Microsoft ADXStudio / CRMPortal) is very helpful.
- Valued added Certifications are CSPO and ITIL.
We are an Agile organization, living our values of Integrity, Customer-centric, Humanity, Communication, Teamwork, and Commitment. To be a successful contributor you need to be a team player and willing to handle a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis.
To learn more about Rogue Wave Software visit us at www.roguewave.com