Core Team Software Engineer III
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Next Generation SIEM and Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence and security analytics to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
One of the LogRhythm Core teams is seeking a qualified Software Engineer with the requisite experience and passion for designing, implementing and delivering high quality products to support LogRhythm’s SIEM product. The qualified individual is an engineer who has a solid track of record delivery and contribution. This is a full stack position with a focus on backend and server.
- Actively participate in team’s ceremonies and discussions
- Implement new features as part of a scrum team working on the SIEM product
- Develop ownership over time of one or more SIEM applications
- Write, debug, maintain and constructively review code on the team
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following high-level programming languages
- NodeJS, Golang, React 16, Angular
- Some experience with one or more of the following technologies and platforms:
- RESTful APIs
- 2+ year(s) experience with standard development tooling (e.g. Git, Jira/Rally, etc.)
- Familiarity with agile scrum and SAFe
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similarly relevant engineering or computational discipline.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.