Contract: Senior Software Engineer at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will design, develop, test, and implement software solutions and systems that leverage company data.
The Healthgrades enterprise data platform will enable health systems to create a holistic patient view, eliminate data silos, and improve patient experience. This enterprise platform will bring together once disparate data into a single platform, breaking down data silos and making data more useful across an entire organization. The Healthgrades data platform will also serve as the underlying data management solution for powering Healthgrades CRM and other customer experience execution systems while enabling health systems to reach beyond traditional efforts to improve and manage patient experience and patient engagement.
If you are a technologist and your idea of fun is to play with the latest technology, while delivering a world-class product designed from scratch, you will fit right in.
What You Will Do:
- Define, design, implement, and deliver high quality software artefacts that meet customer needs.
- Develop web applications for self-service delivery of analytics
- Develop APIs, database objects, and necessary client- and server-side code to support applications
- Work closely with product management and quality engineering to ensure timely delivery of software artefacts
- Maintain security of HIPAA data while using it to power business decisions and analytics, as well as other customer-facing systems
- Identify and implement technical maintenance and operational improvements on Healthgrade’s customer-facing products
What You Will Bring:
- At least 5+ years of relevant, hands-on experience with Node.js
- Experience with TypeScript is preferred
- Experience with JWT tokens, refresh tokens, and sessions in securing NODE/Express REST APIs
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization methodologies, single sign-on protocols and frameworks including OAuth, SAML, etc.
- AWS experience is a plus!
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce integration is a plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $119K - $135K annually*
- Bonus: up to 5% annually OR Commission plan
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience