Consultant, TS at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
- The Technical Support Consultant is critical to the overall success of Conga, its customers and business partners. The successful candidate will be able to understand the customer's break/fix issue and successfully troubleshoot the issue to a resolution.
The successful candidate will be able to understand the customer's configuration and be able to communicate how to best leverage the Conga products with salesforce.com applications and services to address specific business needs.
- Strive to make every customer interaction a positive experience.
- Troubleshoot product and service-related issues and escalate issues as appropriate on behalf of all customers
- Engage with customer business owners to support the customer success team and optimization of the application
- Provide proactive best practice guidance to the customer's project and management teams
- Advocate customer's priorities internally within Conga
- Leverage knowledge of Salesforce to provide world-class technical support, to assess needs and communicate the appropriate solution to Conga customers
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for product and service issues
- Assistance with configuration of Conga software-as-a-service solutions to customers and partners to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and success
- Contribute to knowledge database creation and improvement
- Maintain accurate information in salesforce.com or any other application used to assist in the reporting and process management
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- The ideal candidate genuinely enjoys interacting with customers. The candidate is expected to be professional, self-motivated, proactive, results oriented and able to define and provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class technical support.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and grow technical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships via phone and email.
- Experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator preferred, as a user or JR admin.
- Expertise with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics with users at all levels of technical expertise
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer needs and frustrations
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Extensive hands-on technical experience within support and related skills – evaluating, troubleshooting, debugging, identifying root cause and resolving issues. Addressing customer needs in a timely manner.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and customer requirements.
- Willingness to service our customers in shifts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com certification a plus
#LI-LT1The pay range for this position in Colorado is minimum $67,032.00 per year. However the base salary offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills and experience. A full range of benefits including medical, dental, life insurance and financial will be offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Conga's internal or external careers site.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.