Computer Vision Software Engineer at CANVAS Technology
Recently acquired byAmazon Robotics, Canvas Technology is using spatial AI to provide end-to-end autonomous delivery of goods. By using state-of-the-art cameras and other sensors, the system perceives its surroundings with unrivaled vision and fidelity. The system combines a mix of high-performance sensors with simultaneous localization and mapping software that builds and continuously updates maps in real-time, completely automatically. It has the capability to ‘see’ and identify different objects, people, vehicles, and places as it moves and react to moving people and vehicles in an intelligent way.
Work with a world-class team and help develop one of the most advanced 3D computer vision systems in the world. You'll be a key contributor to our top-tier computer vision team, have a huge impact in a developing sector and see your research come to life building indoor and outdoor autonomous vehicles.
We are looking for sharp recent graduates with a passion for computer vision to be part of our team building the world’s most advanced autonomous systems. Our vision-based autonomous vehicles are supporting factories and warehouses across the country and are continually adapting to their highly dynamic environments.
You will get to work on the next set of ground-breaking features and technologies with an experienced team of roboticists who have worked on autonomous systems at places like Google, TRI, and Amazon.
In This Role You Will
· Design and development of robust, real-time SLAM algorithms.
· Develop high-quality software designs that allows for both high-performance and maintainable software.
· Live and breathe the software practices that produce maintainable code, including automated testing, continuous integration, code style conformity, and code review.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
· Proficient in C++ programming.
· Understanding of optimization, numerical linear algebra and probabilistic estimation.
· Experience with SLAM systems (monocular, stereo, visual-inertial or RGBD).
· Experience with CUDA programming.
· Experience in geometric computer vision / SLAM.
#canvas #canvastech #canvastechnology