Computer Vision Scientist
Greater Boulder Area
Work with a world-class team and help develop one of the most advanced 3-D computer vision systems in the world. You'll be a key contributor to our top-tier computer vision team, have a huge impact in a developing sector and see your research come to life building indoor and outdoor autonomous vehicles. Develop algorithms for localization, tracking and recognition, object detection, navigation and fusion for cameras and other sensors.
- Proven experience in computer vision.
- M.S. or PhD in Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or similar fields.
- Strong mathematics skills.
- Excellent C++ programming skills including debugging, performance analysis, and test design.
- GPU programming experience (CUDA/OpenCL).
- Familiarity with mathematical optimization in the context of computer vision.
- Experience using sensors such as cameras, LIDAR, radar, sonar, GPS, IMU, etc.
- Familiarity with SLAM, 3D reconstruction, and calibration.
- Experience with image-space algorithms such as segmentation, optical flow, scene flow, and image decomposition.
- Publications in robotics and computer vision conferences and journals.
- Familiarity with recent machine learning tools and algorithms applied to computer vision problems.
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and benefits plan.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re looking for motivated and passionate individuals that love to tinker, build things and solve problems both professionally and in their spare time. We love seeing cool projects so don’t hold back.
Read Full Job Description