We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 is proud to be a Colorado-Grown business that is expanding all over the globe! We have offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado Springs and Florence, CO. While we are in the process of building offices in Georgia and Texas as well, Pax8 is fully embracing the Hybrid work life synergy! We encourage all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location as nearly all of our roles can be remote!
The Cloud Solutions Engineer L2 (CSE L2) deploys, consults, engineers, and/or designs custom IT solutions using technology available under the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program or other Pax8 products and services. They apply specialized product or technical knowledge to serve customers requiring consulting or various Microsoft Azure services: primarily infrastructure consolidation, migrations, transformation, and optimization of dedicated, multi-cloud, and Modern Workplace Environments. The CSE L2 utilizes both a strategic and consultative approach, as well as working hands-on, when dealing with technical customers or partners. They work closely with senior leadership of client organizations as well as key technical personnel. Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Serving as a subject matter expert and Cloud engineer for one or more products or technologies within Microsoft Azure (e.g., Azure Migrate, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Compute, Network, Storage, AVD, etc.)
- Dealing with infrastructure consolidations, migrations, transformations, and optimizations of dedicated, multi-cloud, and hybrid environments
- Migrating or deploying infrastructure using the Azure Portal or Code (Azure Resource Manager, CLI or PowerShell)
- Implementing and managing Azure connectivity and networking (e.g., Express Route, DNS, IP allocation and traffic routing, NSG’s and Azure Firewall, etc.)
- Integrating, configuring, deploying, and managing centrally provided common cloud services which may include: IAM, networking, monitoring, operating systems, VMs, App Services, DBaaS, Containers, etc.
- Administrating Windows Servers, automating deployments, and scripting (Bash/PowerShell/Python)
- Configuring backup automation, monitoring, and alerting systems.
- Participating in work sessions with clients and deliver advisory and/or training sessions on different technical topics or aspects of the project implementation.
- Documenting projects including design, asset inventory, diagrams, and sometimes PowerPoint/Keynote presentations are required.
- Regularly communicating with the Solutions Operations Manager to ensure alignment on timelines and potential problems/risk that could require resolution or mitigation.
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.