Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Cloud Security Engineer
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
We’re a fast-paced team with a commitment to security and a leading-edge, no legacy, 100% cloud, IT department doing some cool stuff! We drive and grow security innovation at Prologis. You need to be willing to learn whatever it takes to get the job done, from diving into malicious activity, to tuning cloud-based security tools, to working with all levels of the business to confirm security standards of cloud vendors used by Prologis. You can expect to work with vendors to tune security tools and coordinate integration between systems. As a Cloud Security Engineer, you’ll also ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies/standards and help institute industry best practices. Primary goals are to continuously protect our critical information assets and communicate and educate security awareness to all staff.
What’s needed to do that:
- Experience with security architecture, threat modeling, secure application development, developing security controls architecture patterns, and creating strategies and roadmap
- Lead the security vulnerability management effort and integrate with the remediation teams within their agile environment
- Interact with pen testing and red teaming activities
- Perform security tasks including (but not limited to) threat modeling, secure code review, training, static and dynamic analysis, and automated and manual security testing
- Experience in securing mobile applications
- Act as a security advisor to technology teams and the business
- Partner with security vendors, hold them accountable for SLAs and maintain the strong relationship between Prologis and vendor
- Promote security awareness and adoption of security standards and practices to all staff members including vendors
- Remain current on emerging security risks, trends and technologies and share with team
- Identify recurring problems and recommend proactive measures to eliminate them
- Periodic on-call duties
Tell us if you’re ready.
- College degree or 8-10 years of experience in IT with a broad range of exposure to all IT operations
- 10+ years of experience in IT Security
- 2-3 years of experience in a cloud environment
- DevSecOps Experience
- Working knowledge and application of OWASP top 10
- Skills with SIEM, vulnerability scanning, database access management, PKI, DAST/SAST, and other security tools
- Experience with designing and developing security controls for cloud native architectures
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with customers, peers, management, contractors, and vendors
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgement in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation
- CISSP Certification
- CCSP Certification or ability to acquire certification within 12 months of employment
Nonessential Skills & Experience:
- Experience with System and Network Administration
- Experience in data administration and security methods, plus various database design techniques
- Knowledge of global privacy standards
- Additional certifications such as CISM, AWS, etc.
Hiring Salary Range of: $110,000 - $132,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k)-retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.#LI-LG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
Additional Locations:Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variant is, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.