Cloud Security Engineer at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Through innovation, cost effectiveness, tools and collaboration, the Cloud Security team helps to ensure and maintain a strong cloud security posture. The Cloud Security Team works directly with internal businesses, cloud operations and development to help teams comply with relevant security policies, frameworks and standards in order to provide a safe, secure cloud computing environment.
What you will be doing:
The Cloud Security Engineer will focus on increasing security and visibility into the FIS cloud environments. This includes the management of the security tools, compliance reporting and security automation.
- Design, build, deploy tools and reports that provide visibility into all accounts, instances, services in cloud environments to provide continuous security monitoring
- Generating and support of cloud IaC such as Terraform and Lambda, required for the automatic provisioning of resources
- Partner with security teams to enhance cloud security solutions and establish preventative controls to support security needs via automation
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Ability to measure and prove the effectiveness of cloud related controls to auditors as needed
- Ensure all cloud environments are measured for secure configuration and vulnerability management compliance
What you bring:
- Complete understanding of cloud technologies, microservices and serverless applications
- Understanding and experience with containers and container security
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and automation
- Working knowledge of IaC and tools such as terraform and lambda
- Experience with cloud native security monitoring capabilities and 3rd tools such as Dome9
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
Added bonus if you have:
- Cloud Knowledge Certifications
- Cloud Container security and posture management experience
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.