Cloud Operations Engineer at EnergyCAP, LLC (Greater Denver Area, CO)
EnergyCAP is trusted by 10,000+ Energy and Sustainability professionals across the country to be their single source of truth for financial-grade, actionable data to better manage resources, reduce carbon, and drive savings. If you’re looking for a role that enables you to do what you do best while making the future more sustainable, this is the role for you!
The team: EnergyCAP’s Operations Engineering Team is responsible for EnergyCAP’s client-facing infrastructure. EnergyCAP’s application environments span physical and virtual resources—including company-managed datacenters in Pennsylvania and cloud services provided by Azure and others. The team operates in an open, agile-based environment that encourages teamwork and accountability.
Position type: Full-time, exempt
Location and Travel: The position is located in our Greenwood Village, CO office. Employees may choose a mix of remote/in-office work and are required to be in the office two days/week. Occasional travel may occur for client training and implementation purposes. This is typically no more than 10% of the time, over the course of a given year.
- Design, develop, maintain, monitor, and migrate cloud and physical infrastructure
- Provision resources and other technical configurations
- Automate recurring solutions
- Perform complex systems design, development, and integration
- Work throughout the software development life cycle to ensure applications and environments are scalable, available, efficient, and performant
- Collaborative infrastructure development and infrastructure testing to meet rapidly growing systems
- Solve complex technical issues
- Deliver performant application environments
- Support software engineering teams
- Architect, design, and implement cloud solutions
Required experience and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience architecting and implementing cloud solutions
- Competitive pay with performance bonus. Pay is commensurate on a variety of factors including the candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
- 100% company-paid health, dental, vision, life, and LTD insurance for yourself and dependents
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Flexible Time Off
- Connectivity stipend
- Counseling and adoption grants
- Tuition assistance
- Professional coaching
- Emergenetics Development Program
- Customized employee success program
- Charitable contributions and matched employee giving program
- Community service hours
- Hybrid work environment
Pay range: $75,000 to $90,000, plus bonus. Pay is commensurate on a variety of factors including the candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
EnergyCAP is the leading energy and sustainability ERP, empowering customers with full control and understanding of their energy and sustainability data to reduce their carbon footprint and drive savings. For over forty years, thousands of public and private institutions have been using EnergyCAP to streamline accounting processes, reduce resource consumption, and identify opportunities for sustainable operations. EnergyCAP helps customers who are drowning in paper bills, manual processes, and cumbersome spreadsheets and enables them to execute, analyze, and report on the energy and decarbonization projects needed to create a more sustainable world.
Build a more sustainable future with us. Visit www.EnergyCAP.com to learn more.
EnergyCAP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note that we are not sponsoring VISAs at this time.