Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Pushpay
At Church Community Builder our goal is to “help churches grow disciples.” We create world-class software and partner with churches to make an impact on the world and hopefully eternity. At Church Community Builder you will work with a talented, agile, autonomous team to deliver an amazing experience for our churches, provide dependable cloud infrastructures, and be our subject-matter-expert in cloud-based technology infrastructures.
If you have mad Nintendo, and/or Ping Pong skills (or you just like to play hard) but also love to fortify networks like it’s your job, keep reading!
- Responsible for system responsiveness, reliability, and infrastructure monitoring
- Working alongside DevOps Engineers to effectively and efficiently design and manage cloud-based infrastructure
- Ensuring mail and SMS/MMS deliverability rates are efficient and proactively improving to ensure high-quality
- Security and compliance activities and reporting, as well as quarterly PCI requirements, partnering during audits, and both proactive handling and remediation of any potential findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 3+ years equivalent work experience
- AWS Solutions Level Architect - Associate/Professional preferred
- Demonstrated effective development and implementation in a professional role building cloud-based solutions (Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience preferred including services such as EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, Amazon VPC, Cloudwatch, S3, EBS, Security Groups, IAM)
- Thorough working knowledge of Linux OS required (CLI, server installation, patching, selinux, iptables, logs, advanced functionality)
- Experience with application/infrastructure performance monitoring tools such as New Relic
- In-depth knowledge of Apache and Nginx, including strengths/weaknesses of various configuration options and engines.
- Advanced knowledge and professional experience with database technologies such as MySQL/MariaDB, Amazon RDS.
- Demonstrated knowledge and professional experience configuring and utilizing Postfix (security configuration, performance, reliability, SPF records, DKIM, rDNS, feedback loops, and other sender reputation techniques).
- Must be flexible and embrace frequent change and improvements
- Must be a self-starter and successful under limited supervision
What you will get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single parent homes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado 80912
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with a variation of temperature and lighting.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly