Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is growing rapidly and seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to support the growth of our feature teams. We provide value primarily to internal Automox teams so that they can build products for our customers. The Infrastructure team works on automation, instrumentation, and stability for our platforms to achieve health and performance. We work heavily with AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, and Prometheus.
THE FUN STUFF
- Leverage your engineering skills to dive into and prevent scaling or stability bottlenecks of our platform services
- Work with feature teams to deliver reliability to our stack.
- Develop tools to make all of Engineering more productive.
- Instrument, automate, and load test Automox’s distributed, highly available products and services on AWS and Kubernetes.
- Partner with development teams to bring reliability into the dev cycle
- Partner with Automox's engineering teams to identify and instrument SLOs, and ultimately meet or exceed SLAs for Automox’s customers
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Demonstrated track record of maintaining and building large scale systems.
- 5+ years SRE, Production, Cloud Operations, or Systems Engineering experience
- Experience with AWS products
- Strong in at least one of these languages Go, Elixir, Python, or Ruby
- Proficient in scripting and deployment automation
- Strong experience with Linux in a large scale deployment
- Infrastructure and application instrumentation; defining and instrumenting SLOs and SLAs
- Experience with systems such as Kubernetes, Docker, and RabbitMQ
- Experience managing public cloud infrastructure
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $125,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : USA - the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.