- Responsible for analyzing, designing, implementing, and operating cloud infrastructure solutions, and integrated technologies within a cloud IT environment (specifically Google Cloud Platform)
- Achieve optimal cloud resource usage through effective life-cycle management that includes evaluating, designing, provisioning, configuring, testing, and implementing cloud solutions
- Provide tier 3 level cloud infrastructure support for the Google Cloud Platform, as well as developing expertise in and supporting Adswerve's other Platform as a Service solutions including, but not limited to: Asana, Harvest, UltiPro, Netsuite and/or Salesforce.
- Determine system configuration and sizing requirements, network, and security considerations as part of the project process.
- Communicates with internal customers for the purpose of maintenance and process changes.
- Be involved in the solutioning and creation of technology blueprints and the broader system architecture.
- Empower IT colleagues through training, documentation, and workflow automation.
- REQUIRED: At least 2-3 years of cloud native environment experience using the Google Cloud Platform or other cloud providers such as AWS or Azure.
- 5+ years of progressive IT experience specific to infrastructure and support
- Experience with cloud networking, logging, monitoring, and alerting tools
- Some experience with Google Cloud specific services such as BigQuery, App Engine, Compute Engine and Cloud Functions highly desired.
- Some Experience with Common SaaS Offerings (including but not limited to Salesforce, Netsuite, Harvest, Asana) highly desired
- Experience with Integration and Data Synchronization technology such as Celigo and Singer.IO.
- Experience with other Google products such as GSuite / Google Workspace or the Google Marketing Platform highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with a teamwork focus. Customer service oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We have a vibrant, partnership-oriented corporate culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and teamwork. We provide excellent benefits, a fun workplace and promote a fantastic and healthy work-life balance.
This position pays a base salary of $100,000-$130,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- "Work From Home Light" days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.