Cloud Engineer at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for a Cloud Engineer in our Broomfield, CO office or REMOTE (US).
Alteryx develops software for data preparation and analysis, including a number of server solutions for model deployment, collaborative work on data, and scheduling of automatic data processing. We're revolutionizing data analytics by providing a complete end to end, self-service platform that allows users to get from business questions to business answers at incredible speeds. Why work for just any analytics company?
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
To support our rapid growth and enable our 1600+ associates worldwide, Alteryx is adding a Cloud Engineer to its cloud team. As a Cloud Engineer you would spearhead the planning, configuration, and implementation of best-in-class IT services to support and enable the growth of all our associates. A Cloud Engineer is responsible for the administration, monitoring and management of systems in multiple cloud environments. The cloud engineer must ensure cloud infrastructure is robust, scalable, and reliable to support applications and services for all customers.
- Zealously promotes our 'Customer Centric' approach: 'working to be a part of our customer’s solutions.'
- Develop, operate and maintain core automation, tools, governance, security, networking, reporting tasks and cloud infrastructure.
- Identify and raise technical, business and operational risks and opportunities for increased automation.
- Build and execute standard infrastructure items in service catalog.
- Troubleshooting, performance analysis and remediation to improve cloud stability, performance and security.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
- Demonstrate collaborative, team-focused approach (succeeding and failing as a team)
- Enable fellow IT staff through training, documentation and mentorship.
- Support 24x7 operations environment with up to 10% travel (ability to support Some off-hours, weekends, and holidays as needed).
- Participation in on call rotation
- 2+ years’ experience working with Azure including Azure Governance and Azure Networking
- Support Cloud development pipelines using CI/CD tooling, GitLab, GitHub, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Scripting experience (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
- Familiar with configuration management, Puppet, Ansible, Chef.
- Experience with Systems in a mixed environment (Linux & Windows)
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to openly collaborate with teammates on multiple projects
- A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies
- Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skills
- AWS knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience as a Developer
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent work experience
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours
Interested? Learn more and apply today at https://www.alteryx.com/careers!
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.