Chief of Staff at FluentStream
Reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), the Chief of Staff is a strategic and integral member of our Technology team. Working closely with the CTO, you will help manage and oversee cross-functional projects and initiatives related to technology exploration and acceleration while ensuring overall CTO leadership effectiveness.
This individual must have the ability to build strong business relationships, promote and execute world-class emerging technology processes, and display solid leadership and teamwork skills; This individual must have prior experience working with remote software development teams.
You will act as a strategic partner to the CTO. You will be troubleshooting and solving complex problems that may arise in our Engineering, Software and Product teams. We are looking for someone that is an innovative, forward-thinker who can support our CTO.
- Support our CTO to drive product operations on company priorities, ensuring that work is aligned with our strategic objectives and executed.
- Work cross functionally with the CTO’s direct reports and Finance team to build and own annual budgets for Product, Engineering and Software Development; including tracking expenses, monitoring recurring cost and identifying ways to spend more efficiently.
- Facilitate large team or cross-functional planning sessions, logging action items and keeping owners accountable.
- Connecting teams that are working on similar initiatives
- Pulling together and managing project teams that require input from multiple areas within the company
- Identifying and taking on ad hoc strategic projects (for example, executing key initiatives or closing any operational gaps)
- Providing decision support through data gathering, information analyzing, and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders
- Proactively identifying skill and knowledge gaps, proposing solutions.
- Aligning internal processes
- Coordinates and oversees execution of CTO strategic initiatives and projects including, but not limited to emerging technology, architecture, and organizational alignment and transformation.
- Develops and manages dashboard and analytics to monitor business unit key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manage Department and individual OKRs, coaching and mentoring to achieve desired objectives.
- 8+ years leading a technology based function or similar role that involves executive level interactions.
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of getting stuff done
- Experience working in autonomous, peer-driven team cultures.
- Experience building relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects and prioritize needs
- Highly collaborative with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be an evangelist for our company culture and ensure teams are upholding and exemplifying our company values
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Pet Insurance
FluentStream is one of Colorado’s fastest growing companies according to Inc. 5000 and we are one of 2020’s Best Places to Work according to BuiltIn Colorado. We are a fun, fast-paced and innovative communication software company based in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver. Our mission is to automate and simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps provides a single-system to power, manage and improve live client communications.