Nymbl Science, Inc. is seeking a mid- to senior- level Xamarin + C# full-stack developer to join the Nymbl Engineering team in Denver, Colorado. As a Xamarin/full-stack developer you will join the product development team and prevent 1 million falls by working closely with a small, motivated team of developers, architects, product owners and designers to deliver a great mobile experience that older adults use and love.
Nymbl Science uses an agile development process and believes in the intent of the original Agile Manifesto. We quickly iterate and improve our solutions, and we iterate and improve our development processes as well.
This is for a Denver-based position.
Who We Are:
Our mission is to prevent 1 million falls. We are challenging the belief that older is less.
Nymbl is a Colorado-based digital health startup that produces the Nymbl Balance System, a comprehensive software solution to improve balance and prevent falls among older adults. Every 17 seconds someone falls and goes to the ER, costing $50 billion per year. Most of these falls are preventable, and we aim to make a big dent in this problem. We want to enable older adults to live fuller, more engaging lives for longer.
Nymbl Science was founded in Colorado in 2016, and we’re well on our way to improving balance and health on a global scale. Here are a few highlights:
· Raised a seed round of funding
· Dozens of paying senior living communities
· Launching with multiple health plans in the next few months
Our team is small and focused. You will work directly with our VP of Engineering and VP of Product on a daily basis. We love making world-class software that makes a difference, and we want you to come join us!
Given our collaborative development environment, we are only entertaining applicants willing to work full-time, primarily at our Denver office. We have a day or two a week that might be telecommute-worthy, depending on the situation.
We are targeting the following skills and experience:
· 4 or more years of professional C# experience working up and down the technology stack from database to UI
· 1 or more years of experience working with Xamarin to develop iOS and Android mobile applications
· Can effectively translate design comps and wireframes to elegant front-end code
· Understands RESTful API fundamentals
· Experience with relational database (SQL Server a plus)
· Experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
o Entity Framework (Code-first model)
o Asp.Net API development
o Mobile App Deployment (iTunesConnect, Google Play)
o Machine Learning
· You enjoy agile practices such as TDD, story planning, etc.
· You enjoy reviewing code kindly and meticulously
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Minimal to no travel is required.
Startup community, benefits, the chance to have a positive impact and tangibly move the product and business forward are all aspects of this opportunity. We like to work hard and have fun.
Nymbl offers excellent employee benefits, which include health, disability, 401k retirement plans as well as generous Paid Time Off.
At Nymbl, we hire people who are mission-driven, thrive on accountability, are sharp and always getting sharper, and invite joy in what they do. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you are ready to run with, we want to hear from you.