We are seeking you, a highly talented C++ Engineer who can contribute brilliantly to our team located in Broomfield, CO. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. You will be versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges in the ad tech space.
Here at SpotX, we don’t believe in “culture fit”. We believe in you being a genuine human being and pleasant to work with. Sure, we might share a beer at work or after work but you don’t have to. You just need to be a contributing member of our team who is thoughtful and wants to do quality work.
Making an immediate impact:
- PHP to C++ conversion of our marketplace
- New C++ applications created to handle billions of transactions
- Enhancing new and legacy code for performance
- Collaborating and problem solving
- Work on a scrum team comprised of 4 to 5 developers
- Participate in daily standup meetings and all meetings of the agile SLC: planning, estimation, retrospectives, demos, etc.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Significant experience with either C/C++ or PHP
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Large-scale transnational environments
- Distributed/parallel processing
- Significant database experience, including both SQL + NoSQL
Bonus SpotX’er talents:
- Webscale experience
- Network programming
- LAMP experience
- Agile development
- Believes in Continuous Integration
- Web-based environments
- GitHub account- we like developers who like developing!
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees, foosball table and ping pong
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.