Zoom's Business Applications team is looking for a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) who will support our Sales and Compensation teams. Eliciting requirements and working with technology teams to create solutions being your bread and butter, you'll find efficiencies in not only our Sales processes, but also determine how best to automate the compensation of our Sales team. This is a great opportunity to help our Sales team focus on what they do best - engaging with customers and demonstrating how Zoom can transform their businesses!
About the Role
- Partner with Sales Operations, FP&A and Compensation teams to drive automations in our Lead to Quote, Reporting and Compensation processes
- Work with our Salesforce and other technology teams (Zuora, Data Science and Engineering, in-house systems)
- Establish functional requirements, process flow diagrams and tasks to achieve a scalable solution to the business goals
- Facilitate requirements and solution review sessions with business teams, functional owners and end-users to ensure agreement and avoid surprises
- Work with architects, developers, testers and other project team members to translate requirements, design and develop solutions,
- Lead delivery teams on development, testing, deployment and post launch activities
- Develop relationships across the organization, being an expert (SME) and trusted advisor in all processes related to sales
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience analyzing business requirements, developing and documenting process flows and solution designs
- 2+ years projects in fast paced and dynamic environment, including developing project /sprint plans
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com is required with a focus on Sales Cloud (Leads, Opportunities, Contracts, Quotes and integrations with tools such as LeadSpace, LeanData, Pardot, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience with compensation models for Sales teams in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience working with business stakeholders, solution architects, developers and testers to bring end-to-end solutions
- Expertise in business process modeling and diagramming (swimlane and sequence diagrams, process flows, UML, wireframes)
- Knowledge of prototyping solutions in Salesforce and iterating with business teams
- Experience supporting technologies such as JIRA, Confluence, Lucidchart, SOQL, SQL
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram