Business Systems Administrator (Netsuite) at CircleCI (Remote)
CircleCI is looking for an outstanding Business System Administrator to join our Central Operations team who will be responsible for applying defined standard methodologies and procedures to design, implement, build, test, document and support the configuration of our Enterprise Resource Planning tools and integrated systems in order to support business strategies and objectives.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for customer success, learning and performing a variety of high velocity tasks while also managing the expectations and needs of their business partners. This role is vital to CircleCI’s significant growth plans, and we are looking for someone who is dedicated, loves technology, fun and willing to help CircleCI maintain a robust and clean ERP implementation.About Central Operations at CircleCI
The Central Operations team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role for our cross functional teams by providing solutions and support for systems and processes. The team is responsible to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue. We break down silos between departments as well as drive performance across business units by shipping quality work, following through and driving adoption to new processes that allow us to scale.What you'll do:
- Gather, understand and solution ERP technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements
- Work with internal customers and stakeholders to implement solutions to operationalize the billing, accounts payable, and procurement lifecycles
- Provide ongoing support and system administration to quickly resolve issues within NetSuite and integrated applications
- Implement and integrate data and applications within the ERP solution to support our business owners, and be able to brainstorm new integration processes as business needs change
- Integrate and configure NetSuite connected apps (examples: Stripe, Avalara/AvaTax, Tesorio, Salesforce)
- Keep up to date with NetSuite and integrated tool releases, features and standard operating procedures, and make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate
- Help to Develop and maintain technical system documentation
- Analytically strong with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passionate about problem solving, capable of breaking down big problems into manageable chunks
- Able to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously, and in an agile way, with the ability to reprioritize with shifting business needs
- Experienced with all phases of the system development life cycle including testing and change management, with an eye toward detail
- A great teammate who is a self-starter, that is action and solution oriented, committed to delivering results on time
- Must love to ask questions!
- 2+ years of experience working as a NetSuite Administrator or Business Systems Analyst with NetSuite/Oracle experience preferred
- NetSuite Certified Administrator certification preferred
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- SQL Database and reporting experience a plus!
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
This position reports to Dimitri Woods.
Colorado Salary Range: $97,500 - $114,500/year