Backend Engineer (Remote possible) at RADAR
What we do
At RADAR, we build products for our next era of financial systems. We believe blockchain is more than another disruptive technology—it’s an opportunity to reshape our institutions to be more inclusive, fair, and transparent. If you’re looking for a chance to push forward an exciting frontier industry, we welcome you to come put a dent in the universe with us and join our thriving engineering culture.
What you’ll do
As a Backend Engineer you’ll find and apply patterns to keep complex codebases maintainable and scalable. You’ll work closely with product managers and the rest of the engineering team to implement and ship useful products and features. Ideally, you have 3+ years of engineering experience working with production web applications in fast paced software companies.
Like the early days of the Internet, blockchain technology faces complex new infrastructure challenges. We need your help to lean into the friction and help this technology find a path forward.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Strong opinions on technical patterns and standards used across the company as product(s) scale up
- An interest in sharing knowledge across our engineering team and open sourcing work to the community
- Expertise in:
- Object Oriented Programming language ie. Java, C#, Typescript
- Docker or other containerization methods
- MySql and Redis
- DevOps/infrastructure tools (ie. Kubernetes and Terraform)
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays
- An opportunity to put a dent in the universe
RADAR is an equal opportunity employer