Brandzooka delivers millions of ads on premier sites and channels for brands and budgets of any size. This position is responsible for building new features and maintaining all parts of the core infrastructure and services. As a member of our development team, you'll collaborate on developing backend solutions utilizing relational and NOSQL databases, all in a test-driven framework.
Who You'll Be Working With:
Our development team has an ability to see the big picture throughout the design and development process. We work in small fast-paced scrum-agile teams. You would be working alongside software engineers and product leaders who are self-starters, passionate about delivering clean, dependable software solutions. To work well with the team you should have an ability to clearly articulate simple to complex problems, both to technical and non-technical people.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience with a backend language, preferably Node.js
- Experience with APIs, preferably REST
- Experience with large data sets and heavy web traffic environments
- Microservices, preferably Serverless
- SQL experience, preferably Postgres
- Cloud Services, preferably AWS
- Version control systems, especially Git
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or practical experience
Brandzooka is one of Boulder's fastest growing startups. We've grown by building a team that's full of irreverent, friendly, fun, incredibly intelligent, hard-working individuals devoted to building success the right way. We focus on seeing the big picture throughout and are highly collaborative.
- Competitive salary
- Consideration for participation in the company's ESPO (employee stock plan)
- Employer-paid premium healthcare
- Relocation package is not available for this position