Gloo is driving the digital transformation of the church ecosystem. We build technologies that help churches be more informed, and tools that help them be better connected – to their people, partners, networks and donors.
Gloo is a SaaS-enabled marketplace that is powered by our core capabilities:
Insights+ - Data Analytics (Be more informed), GlooConnect - Adtech (Better connected) and Assessments - Surveys (Connected and informed).
We are a dedicated, fast-moving, and passionate team who needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As a member of our Assessments team, you’ll be working on an online survey tool used by churches who are helping their communities everyday. The software you build will help churches better understand how their people are faring during these challenging times and how their programs are performing. You bring passion, enthusiasm and a desire to grow and work together to solve some tricky problems. If that sounds like fun, join us and contribute to technology that is truly transforming lives.
Our engineering group is passionate about building applications that make a positive impact. Our engineers are personable, innovative, and aspirational. The culture of our team is extremely important to us. We want you to be engaged in your projects, we want you to voice your ideas, and we want you to be proud of what you accomplis
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with RDBMS including PostgreSQL
- Experience with search systems such as ElasticSearch
- A skill set that contains a wide array of supporting tools – Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, GitHub, CircleCI, Cloud Formation / Other Amazon Services to name a few – public cloud experience gets you extra points
- Solid experience with creating unit and integration tests for the code that you write and maintain, while being able to work closely with QA to help them build out end to end tests for regression testing.
- An articulate communicator – you are able to translate your ideas into understandable presentations and documentation
- Passion for building high performing applications that you are proud to put your name on
- Commitment to producing detailed documentation
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong ideas, loosely held.
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- 100% Remote Flexibility
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Headquartered in Boulder, CO on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
Compensation: $100,000 - $125,000
Applications welcomed from those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
Read Full Job Description