Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Who Are We:
FIS connects consumers to their money through leading-edge payments solutions. We’re the development engine of FIS: the largest, Fortune 500, Fintech company in the world. Our solution is branded by our customers — banks and retailers — so you might not have heard of us. But, if you’ve used a mobile banking app, interacted with an ATM, or used a debit card to complete a financial transaction, you’re most likely using FIS software. Our product is one that touches the average consumer on a regular basis, and makes the financial world go ‘round.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company, ranked 392 on the Fortune 500 list and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. Named a 2016 “World’s Most Admired Company” by Fortune Magazine.
About the team:
The LFI Banking and Digital Services team is comprised of Test Managers, Test Leads and Testers who are responsible for validating our Digital One system across multiple client implementation projects. The projects are fast moving, highly complex and will provide a challenge for all levels of resources. Our resources are in locations such as Bangalore, India, Collegeville, PA as well as remote locations around the world. The team uses the latest best in class technology tools to accomplish our goals.
As a Software Analyst II, you will be responsible for ddeveloping, maintaining and upgrading manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans. You will be responsible for keeping test leads updated on tasks thus ensuring reporting remains current. You will have direct interaction with the leads to assist in developing test plan including documenting testing strategy, supporting test execution, defining defect management process as well as assist with defect tracking.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops, maintains and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
•Work with the business analysts to ensure an understanding of requirements
•Complete test preparation (test conditions, test scripts)
•Perform automated and manual test execution
•Support the client to support their testing efforts
• Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
• Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
• Controls and manages own daily test activities.
• Provides internal quality assurance.
• Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
• Organizes and maintains the test script library.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
What you bring:
• Good communication skills with the ability to talk to all levels of project and client management
• Understanding of defined testing processes
• Willingness to learn new systems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of banking principles, including deposits and loans (personal and commercial)
• Agile methodology experience
Added bonus if you have:
• Knowledge of Systematic software
• Knowledge of Digital One software
• Knowledge of TestRail
• General understanding of automation testing processes
• Commercial Lending experience
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.