- Design and implement machine learning models on front end audio tasks to improve audio quality in Zoom's online meeting (e.g. Noise Suppression, Voice Activity Detection, Speaker Recognition
- Handle large amounts of audio data
- Adapt machine learning and neural network algorithms and architectures to best fit the real-time requirement
- Partner closely with other audio engineers to test and deploy machine learning models
- Bachelor's degree in EE, CS or related technical field with 10+ years of relevant working experience
- Enthusiastic in applying Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence Algorithms to Audio/DSP related tasks
- Familiar with one or more deep learning toolkits (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- Ability to run experiments scientifically and analyze results
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, C/C++ or Java
- Masters or Ph.D Degree in EE, CS or related technical field
- 3+ years of work experience or Ph.D degree in Machine Learning or digital signal processing
- 5+ years industry experience with specialization in digital signal processing, machine learning or ASR
- Hands-on experience in deep learning model optimization like quantization, neural architecture search, pruning
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram